Merry Christmas... Froehliche Weihnachten.. Maligayang Pasko ... Kurisumaso Omedeto... Joyeux Noël ... Prettige Kerstdagen ... Buon Natale ... God Jul ... Feliz Navidad...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Christmas 1972

    Christmas Photos in Germany,1972 - by ChrissRed 




8 comments:

Verena said...

Aww, these are cute photos! Where in Germany were these taken? Thanks for linking up at my blog and for your nice comment!
Happy WW!
Verena

AMD said...

Thanks for the comment, Verena. These were taken in Hann.Muenden in 1972. With me in the photo was my Oma Minna :)

kewkew said...

Aww, you were a cutie. What great memories.

AMD said...

Thanks, Kewkew, great Christmas memories make a good hand-me-down tradition for my family now. cheers!

Fashion Momma said...

Cute pics!

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Simonette said...

I'm loving your Christmas theme! In the Philippines (where I'm from), radio stations start playing Christmas songs on September. "BER" months = Christmas. :) These are really cute photos of you!

mail4rosey said...

Aww, nice pics. My mom has all of the ones my grandmother had, but I remember she had a ton with the same coloring as yours.

Wayne W Smith said...

Thanks for being a gracious host. Those are some great pictures - love those classic pictures. Thanks also for hooking up with my Wordless Wednesday. Hope to see you back next week.

Post a Comment