Merry Christmas... Froehliche Weihnachten.. Maligayang Pasko ... Kurisumaso Omedeto... Joyeux Noël ... Prettige Kerstdagen ... Buon Natale ... God Jul ... Feliz Navidad...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Straw Christmas Lanterns




7 comments:

Erika Price said...

Wow - I've never seen straw decorations before, but they look amazing! Erika's Wordless Wednesday

Kate said...

Very cool and colorful decorations.

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! Love those circles. It's the best straw lantern I've seen so far... :)

Monica said...

They're very beautiful!

Ms POSH said...

That is a cool idea!

Have a great WW- POSH

Uisce said...

Those look really cool!

AMD said...

Thanks for the visit, everyone! Thanks for appreciating our Christmas lanterns too! I think these Christmas lanterns are nifty and pleasing to the eyes. Hanging a christmas lantern or what we call "Parol" is a Filipino tradition. It symbolizes the star of Bethlehem. There are plenty of parols to choose from, in various sizes and with a wide variety of materials. I chose these straw Christmas lanterns because they are unique. My niece makes them and we hope to sell them online via ebay and sulit.com

Post a Comment